Monday, April 27, 2009

Free haircuts!

Well, if any of you are in need of a haircut, you are welcome to come to Papua New Guinea and get a free one, because I went to a haircutting class this weekend! There's a lady here who is quite good at the aforementioned skill and on Saturday she gave a free demonstration of her talents . . . so since I watched someone give three haircuts, I'm clearly an expert now, right? One thing, though, before you book your tickets . . . I WILL require signed evidence that you will in no way hold me responsible for any loss of style and/or bits of ears. Seriously, though, if I had to give a haircut now it would be much better than it would have been before. I like it that people here are always ready and willing to share their talents and experience.

Maybe after your haircut you can have a delicious Papua New Guinean meal, like this one we had in Wagi . . .

Corn, greens, cabbage, fish and sweet potatoes . . . probably all cooked in coconut milk. Mmmm!

1 comment:

April said...

believe me, if i had the cash, i'd fly in for a haircut and a papua new guinean meal any day!
:)